Monday, June 6, 2011

Emily of Name 5 Things is the next host in my BB&B guest post series,

"What is bright, bold, and beautiful to you?" Thank you Emily

Thanks for having me over here at your lovely blog, Laura! I am thrilled to share what is bright, bold, and beautiful to me. Narrowing down all of the images that originally came to mind wasn't as easy as I thought it would be, but it was fun! Here are my favorites that I think perfectly represent all three qualities.
5things

5things2


(above photos: decorpad)
Thanks for having me , Laura!
Other guest posts you may have missed:
Cassie of Hi Sugarplum!
Eleni of My Paradissi
Marissa of Roost
Jenna and Jessica of Simply Bon Vivant
Sue of The Zhush
and to view the whole list, click here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY