Thursday, June 30, 2011

 Yesterday evening I stopped by the Summer Jam hosted by Lucky Magazine at Elsa's in the East Village. While it was full of stylish blogger chicas (and 2 boys!) I was struck by the casual Cali style of  Lauren Steinger who blogs at DiaryofaFashionAddict.com. While she is not from California she admits that she vibes the West Coast style. Here she's wearing a Helmut Lang knit, bag from Chloe and Auden Necklace –a label I'm not that familiar with but she loves so I'm checking out asap!

 Fingers and toes! And there's the rings: chunky, bold, vintage. LOVE THEM! I also love the nail polish which is a new one from Essie but damn if I can remember the name!!!

And lastly a detail shot of the shoes which were the hotly anticipated Julian Louie for ALDO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY