Sunday, June 26, 2011


I am not overly fond of the little dress –black or otherwise. So in the summer I'm always trying to figure out appropriate yet fun yet still a little glam outfits for going out at night. My favorite this summer is my Diane von Furstenberg cropped jacket paired with denim shorts!  Together they seem to solve the whole casual/dressy conundrum. This jacket has handsewn silk and vinyl "roses" on it so I'm loathe to throw a bag over my shoulder and crush them. My Brahmin Anytime Mini Bag which I got at a recent Vogue Influencer network event works perfectly because I can carry it by the strap or like a wristlet.

I just pair with Paige Denim shorts (formerly jeans I cut myself) and a black three dots tee and Steve Madden heels and I'm out the door!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT VIDEO | HOT GIRL GALERRY